Avon's SuperExtend Nourishing Mascara Gives Me Life

Avon, Beauty, Beauty Products, Confidence, Lashes, Mascara, Self-Esteem, Daring, Bold, Makeup

Give the girl the right mascara and she can conquer the world. ~ Anonymous

Whether you want an eye opening curl, a winged out lash with length and lift or if you want your lashes to look longer and healthier, Avon’s has you and your lashes covered.

My personal preference is Avon’s SuperExtend Nourishing Mascara.

Avon, Beauty, Beauty Products, Confidence, Lashes, Mascara, Self-Esteem, Daring, Bold, Makeup


OMG! Can I say LASH Alert?

I love how my eye’s pop when I put on this mascara. It makes them look more open and vibrant. It definitely gives me that boost in confidence about myself. I feel I’m blossoming out of my shell and transforming into the butterfly I am meant to be!



Avon, Beauty, Beauty Products, Confidence, Lashes, Mascara, Self-Esteem, Daring, Bold, Makeup


I just want to shout, “They’re real and all mine!

Now, when you see a mascara that does this, you know you are all on the money! That’s what this SuperExtend nourishing mascara does for you.

This mascara makes for a more noticeable lash. The length that is gives me takes it to a new height! It’s oh, some awesome.



Avon, Beauty, Beauty Products, Confidence, Lashes, Mascara, Self-Esteem, Daring, Bold, Makeup


It’s oh, some awesome.

From blackest black, black, brown-black to blue, Avon has the color for you! Prices vary with each campaign. Avon’s mascara is regularly priced at $8.00 but are now buy 1 get 1 half-price. How awesome is that? For this campaign, check them out here! Oh, And, if you prefer a waterproof mascara priced at $4.99, for this campaign, check it out here. One last thing! Our volume mascara is on sale too! Priced at $6.99, you can find it here.

With that said, the next time you are looking for a mascara that has a bold and daring effect, try your luck with Avon’s mascara line.

Ladies, boost your confidence and raise that self-esteem by giving the final touch to your eye look with Avon’s SuperExtend Nourishing Mascara! I promise you, you will not regret it!

Avon, Beauty, Beauty Products, Confidence, Lashes, Mascara, Self-Esteem, Makeup, Daring, Bold,


Let’s Chat!

Ladies, what does your mascara do for you?

What kind do you wear?


Comments