3 Reasons to BELIEVE in Yourself


Dreams, Goals, Encouragement, Self-Love, Believe-In-Yourself, Confidence, Self Confidence, Self-Esteem


No matter how many people believe or don’t believe in you, you must be the ultimate believer in yourself ~ Anonymous

Last week I was among many viewing The Parade of Homes. Can I tell you, these were some gawdeous homes. Everything about them gave me life. Seeing these homes motivated me to achieve greatness. The entire scenery was motivating. The lakes in the back of the homes and the outdoor kitchen area were all I needed to see.

Of course, I envisioned myself back there, with a good book or writing a post for my blog, a cocktail and all the peace in the world. Let’s not forget the details inside of the homes and the various updates they are adding to the homes now were just outstanding.  It was phenomenal. I mean seeing these homes, sparked a fire in me that is indescribable.
 
Are you there with me, yet?
 
Can’t you tell how motivated I am?
 
Whew, I’m just excited reliving the experiences and the drive that it gave me.
 
Talking to one of the builders in the homes, we noticed a tattoo on the inside of her arm. My friend thought that she and the lady shared a birthday but it was one day later and it was the date of her grandfather’s death and the word BELIEVE. She stated that he told her as long as she believe in herself she achieve anything she wanted to. She just had to believe.
 
I thought that was so profound. I called my daughter over to her and had her repeat those words for me. It’s always good to hear motivational things. One person’s encouraging words could be that spark you need to get the ball rolling. You know that a-ha moment.
 
One thing we need to remember in life is we have to be our own biggest cheerleaders. So when we hear motivational phrases we need to feed our spirit. We cannot rely on others to always cheer us on. We have to realize that everyone has things going on in their lives and can’t always cheer us on everything we are seeking to do. 
 
It’s unfortunate to say but some people have given up on their dreams and goals because of a hard life. This causes them to not act upon them, not because they don’t want to but because they have lost hope. Then there are some that may not know where to begin. Then there’s the possibility if they do have aspirations they may not be as high as yours. It’s so many factors to consider. So just remember BELIEVE in yourself. Anything you BELIEVE, you can ACHIEVE.
 
Believing in yourself takes practice. It’s something we should all have the courage to do. Let’s look at 3 reasons why it’s important to believe in you to achieve greatness.
 
1.       God is on our side – You were created for greatness. You should believe this. God equipped you with gifts and talents; it is up to you to build on these gifts. Believe you can.

2.       Motivation – It’s good to believe in yourself for motivational purposes. It forces you to push harder. When you believe in yourself you can move mountains. You believe there’s nothing that can stop you. All it takes is belief.

3.       Achieve goals – To achieve goals you have to believe you can. If we don’t believe first, who will?   People believe in you when they see you believe in yourself. We have to be our biggest cheerleaders. Believing gives you the faith and courage you need to step outside of your comfort zones. It’s that faith the size of a mustard seed I discuss all the time to succeed in life.

Having the courage to believe in yourself is a 24/7 day process. It’s getting up in the morning everyday stating today is my day. Today, I will achieve greatness. It’s finding an affirmation that resonates with you and that you feel comfortable reciting every day. Whether it’s pulling a Mary Jane tactic and putting sticky notes around your home to recite, find what works for you and something you will stick with. Get it, stick with. (Hint: sticky notes) I was using sticky notes long before Mary Jane deemed it popular and I can say it works. I use them at home and at work. So, don’t think it’s just a sitcom thing or it’s silly, because it’s not. Its real life strategies that can help you believe in yourself.
 
Hopefully, you are one step closer to BELIEVING in yourself from reading this post. Whatever your dreams and goals are I wish you much success and BELIEVE, YOU can do whatever you put your mind to do. Now that I BELIEVE, YOU have to BELIEVE. Because if you don’t believe in yourself, who will?

Let’s Chat:
 
Do you believe in yourself?
 
Do you find it hard to believe in yourself?

Thanks for reading…
Leave a comment and share your thoughts!
Until next time,
Spread your wings and fly…

Be Encouraged,
Daria

Comments