5 Reasons to ENJOY Where YOU Are in Life

Life, Appreciation, Opportunity, Self-Development, Enjoy Life, Goals, Enjoyment, Freedom

Success is about enjoying what you have and where you are while pursuing achievable goals – Bo Bennett
We are all in different stages in life. Some of you are where you want to be and for others you are striving to get where you want to be. Regardless of what stage you are in, in your life there are numerous reasons to enjoy where you are at this very moment.

When we think about the many goals we have set for our lives it is easy to become anxious and think we are not where we think we should be. The fact of the matter is you are exactly where you are meant to be. I know that may sound cliché but it is true.
There are times in my life that I wish I was further along in my coaching career, or with my blog/writing career. I think about if I were further along I would be established as a writer, a contributor to a famous magazine and an author. I then think about, if I would have appreciated it back then. The answer to my question is, I probably wouldn’t have appreciated the opportunities, like I would now.
I don’t think I would have been humbled enough to handle in all the success. Growth was needed before God could put me in a position where awesome things could start happening in my life. See if we are not where we are supposed to be spiritually, God cannot equip or position us to receive our blessings. God really does give me topics to share with my audience when I’m aligned with him. He knows messages that people need to hear. I don’t do this on my own; it’s all because of HIS guidance. So, in the meantime, I’m preparing myself until my writing career takes off and I’m ok with that. I’ve learned the beauty in the process is patience.
Enjoying where you are in life has its benefits. Let’s take a look at 5 of them.
1.       Appreciation – Being appreciative of life as it is at this very moment allows you to fully enjoy life. You enjoy and appreciate everyone in your life and what each person brings to the table.
 
2.      Freedom – You are FREE to be YOU. You no longer feel like you are trapped in life. You understand at this moment you are where you are meant to be and you are fine with that.
 
3.      Wisdom – Life has many twists and turns and with that comes lessons learned and wisdom gained. The amount of wisdom you have gained thus far prepares you for where you are in life at this very moment. This wisdom helps you to understand that you are here momentarily so enjoy the journey.
 
4.      Only one opinion really matters over the opinions of others – Not caring what the world thinks about you is liberating. Enjoying where you are in life allows you to be comfortable with your life as it stands. Regardless if you stay where you are or if you decide to continue on with your journey and pursuing your goals, you are happy. You are not held captive to other’s thoughts of you.
 
5.      Opportunity – Opportunity is always knocking. The question is, are you listening? By enjoying your life, you know opportunities come a dime a dozen. You also realize that every opportunity is not meant for you nor is it meant to be taken by you. You understand that it’s about having patience and waiting for the right opportunity that is meant for you.
Now that you have read all of the wonderful benefits of enjoying where you are in life and what it has to offer you, it should be easy for you to take a moment to determine if you are truly enjoying where you are at this moment in life.
Are you taking the time to smell the roses? Are you smiling and laughing? Are you enjoying family and friends? What about your career? Do you appreciate your job? Do you believe where you are now is preparing you for where you want to be? Can you appreciate the journey you are on?
These are some questions to help you decide if you are enjoying where you are in life. Hopefully, these questions make you think about the various stages in life we have to cross before we can appreciate this thing called life.
Again, we are all at different stages in life. The bond that connects us is we are all on a journey called life. If God called you to be nationwide or in your local community you understand that you have to learn to enjoy life where you are as it is before God equips you for your next stage in life.
Let’s Chat:
What will it take for you to enjoy life now?
Do you understand this thing called life and your journey?
 
Thanks for reading…
Leave a comment and share your thoughts!
Until next time,
Spread your wings and fly…

Be Encouraged,
Daria
 

Comments