6 Reasons YOU Should Create PEACE in YOUR Life



Peace, Calm, Health, Happy, Positive, Relationships, Sanity, Personal Development, Inspiration

Peace: It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work; it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart ~ verybestquotes.com

 
How important is peace in your life?
 
Have you ever thought about this question?
 
More importantly, do you have peace in your life?
 
Having peace in my life is extremely important to me. It’s something I need in my day to day life. Peace allows me to get through my day to day activities, struggles, disappointments, and whatever else that may pop up on any given day. Peace doesn’t mean nothing happens in your life. It means that regardless of what happens you will have peace or make peace about it.
 
I’ve been searching for peace a long time. 

What about you? Are you at peace or are you searching for peace?
 
Realizing that I had been searching for peace for quite awhile allowed me to see that peace wasn’t just going to come to me. It was going to be something that I had to create. I had to make a conscious decision to have it in my life and you will have to do the same. I decided I wanted peace in my life. So I created my peace.
 
In life we have to make decisions about the things we want and how bad we want them. Peace is something I badly wanted and needed. When I stated I created my peace, I meant I had to make some changes in my life. I had to decide that I would no longer allow other people’s actions to dictate my mood. I would no longer allow people to steal my peace of mind.
 
It’s so easy sometimes if we are not conscious of it to allow people to steal our joy. Once we realize their behavior is not about us but about them, we learn to control how we respond to their behavior. We decide to give it power or not.
 
It wasn’t until I made a conscious effort of saying, “no more” that I started seeing things evolve around me. My evolution started at home. I finally had to realize, that unless we feed into negative energy it has no power.

I created my peace my blessing my entire home with Holy Water. I go from room to room and over my entrance door. I’ve started to do this regularly. I light a candle from church every evening when I get home. I invite the Holy Spirit to come into my home and ward off any bad spirits that may be lingering that come from people that have visited my home. You never know people’s intentions so you have to be prepared. You may think someone has good intentions, when in fact they do not. So it’s always good to pray for protection and bless your home.

Here are 6 reasons you should make a conscious decision to create peace in your life:

1.       You are happier - When you have peace within yourself, you are able to be at peace with others. I’m not saying that you will agree with everything but you will have peace in understanding that you have no control over what someone does so it can no longer steal your peace.

2.       Positive Attitude – Creating peace allows you to have a more positive attitude about life. You will no longer look at things from a negative standpoint all the time. There will be days where you still may have a negative attitude because we are human, but the positive will outweigh the negative days. 
             
3.       Better relationships – Having peace in your life allows you to create better relationships. You are able to see things in a clearer light. Hopefully you will have gained insight to see people for who they are and respect them. You know that saying, when people show you who they really are, believe them. Having peace allows you see people for who they truly are and teaches you how to handle them accordingly .   

4.       Health – Creating peace by meditating or spending some alone time improves your health. Your mind, body, and spirit are all important and when you find ways to create peace in your life, your health benefits from it drastically. By making a conscious effort to create peace in your life you are taking control of your health and eliminating some health problems that you have control over, such as stress.
 
5.       Sanity – Finding peace in your life helps with your mental state of being. By intentionally taking some time for yourself and creating this soothing atmosphere you are catering to your mind. You are taking the time to breathe and focus on yourself which is important.
 
6.       Better sleeping – Incorporating peace into your life will allow you to form better sleeping patterns. It will not happen overnight but by making a conscious effort to create peace in your life, your mind is not constantly on active mode. Peace allows you to settle down before bedtime and take some time to process the day’s activities and leave them there before closing your eyes.
 
When creating peace in your life you will have to make a decision on how badly do you want or need to have peace? Life is stressful as it is and finding what works for you is important for your well being. Once you find what works for you, you will have to take the necessary steps to create your peace. Whether it’s blessing your home, finding a meditation regimen, or just making a conscious effort to take some time for yourself, you have to remember that this is your life and you are the only one that can make this happen.
 
Remember, we can only control what we have control over. Creating your peace is something you have control over. Hopefully, by the time you have reached this section you have decided to create peace in your life. I promise you the rewards you will reap will be beneficial to you and the people around you.
 
Let’s Chat:

 
What other ways can you create peace in your life? 

Thanks for reading…
Leave a comment and share your thoughts!
Until next time,
Spread your wings and fly…

Be Encouraged,
Daria

Comments