Reignite the POWER in YOU: I Got the POWER

 
Power, Change, Strength, Self-Empowerment, Personal Development, Journey, Focus, Peace, Energy
 
Personal power is the ability to take action ~ Anthony Robbins

Do you realize you hold the power in you?
The other day I was sitting outside underneath my patio thinking about the word power. I must add that I’m turning my patio into a place of tranquility, a place of peace. So, I’m using all of my power towards positive energy to go forth to accomplish goals I want to see come into fruition. I am creating that type of POWER within me.

When I think about the word POWER, I think about reigniting a flame that may have somehow blew out along life’s chaotic journey. Somewhere down the line your fire was blown out leaving you feeling powerless.

Dictionary.com defines Power as “the ability to do or act; capability of doing or accomplishing something.” So, you see power is having the capability of acting, doing and accomplishing something. This means you have the power to be all that you can be and more. It also means that there is something out there that YOU should be doing or accomplishing. Only you know what that is.
Have you lost your power?

Have you lost the will to continue with your heart’s desires or even create what your heart desires?
Has your flame blown out?

These are some questions that you should ask yourself from time to time to keep you focus on the power in you. Sometimes we tend to lose focus when we encounter obstacles in our lives. It’s always important to remember that you hold the torch to keeping your power lit. It takes effort, mindfulness and the will power to remember that our flame may become dim from time to time but you should never let your power leave completely.
Reigniting the power in you will take some work. It will take energy. It will take you surrounding yourself around positive people. You know people that have positive energy. You need to be around good energy. You should be around people you can feed off of to help you rebuild your power. Now let’s back track before we continue on. I want to make something very clear, YOU have to be giving off some good energy or no one will want to be around you to help you. You have to come with positive vibes. I just thought I should address that before we go any further. People feed off of people and if you are giving off negative energy you will never be able to rebuild your power. Change your thoughts and you will change your life or should I say change your energy and you will change your life.

Regaining the power that was once in you is achievable. In actuality, you want more power than you ever had before. Work on making your power stronger to do things you’ve never done. What do you think about that? In my opinion, I think one should always strive to be better than they were in the past. It’s all about strengthening the power that’s within us. We should always aspire to be better than we were before. Don’t you agree?
Now that I’ve gotten your attention about, “POWER” what are you going to do to reignite the power in your life? Are you going to let it stay blown out and stay diminished? Or, will you surround yourself with people who are doing things and going places to help you reignite the POWER in you?

If it’s any consolation, it is my strong belief that regardless of where we are or what we are doing we should always do what we need to do in a positive light to keep the power strong within us. Sometimes we have no control over the inevitable and things fall by the wayside. Whatever the case maybe we still shouldn’t let the power in us completely vanish.
You know the saying, if you are the smartest person in your circle; you need to find another circle? Well, if your power has diminished I suggest you find people that exhibit strong positive power and feed off their power until yours is reignited and replenished. One thing to remember though, you must bring positive energy to the table.

Let's Chat:

How will you reignite the power within you? 
Are there any other ways to reignite your power?

Thanks for reading…
Leave a comment and share your thoughts!
Until next time,
Spread your wings and fly…

Be Encouraged,

Daria

Comments