OMG, That Really Works

 
Affirmations, Faith, Personal Development, Believe, Spiritual, Spirituality

It’s the repetition of affirmations that leads to belief. And once that belief becomes a deep conviction, things begin to happen. ~ Claude M. Bristol
 
Now that I have your attention, let’s talk about what this topic is really about.
 
So, you are asking yourself “what really works?” I’m here to tell you “Affirmations are what work!"
 
According to Dictionary.com, “Affirmation is something that is affirmed; a statement or proposition that is declared to be true.”
 
Speaking affirmations into your life is a way to bring positivity into your life. You are affirming that something good will happen in your life. Whether you are seeking a new job, a promotion or just want a peaceful day without any unnecessary drama you are speaking positive vibes into existence for your life. It is the art of believing!
 
Before I get out of my bed and start my day, I speak affirmations into my life. Here are some:
 
·         “Today, I will have a good day.”
·         “Today, I am grateful.”
·         “Today, I expect something good to happen.”
·         “Today, I will be productive in all things I have to do.”
·         “Today, I choose to love myself.”
·         “Today, I will win the lottery.”

I forget sometimes, I have to play the lottery in order for that to come into existence, lol… You get the point though. You have not because you ask not! Seeing is believing!

When we speak affirmations into existence we are putting it out there in the universe and believing it will come true. Believing it will manifest is the beginning to believing in yourself and what you believe to be true. Dream it, Believe it, Achieve it!

Say for instance, you wake up with negative thoughts before you even get out of bed. You are dreading getting out of bed and going to work or doing whatever you have planned for that day. When you set your mind on the negative, that’s what you will receive, negative beginnings.

When you focus on the positive, then you will receive positive beginnings. So, if there is anything you want to affirm in your life, incorporate affirmations in your life. Anything, you want to release from your life, speak it, “Today I’m releasing anything negative that tries to steal my joy.” It’s all about what you want for your life. Try it!

It’s so easy and typical to feel like, “Geesh, I don’t feel like this today!” “Today is not the day.” In reality you do feel like this today and today is the day that you turn your words around to affirmations and change your life. Today is the day to have a better outlook on life and everything you encounter.
 
The other day, I was soooo tired after lunch, I thought about my affirmations. Coming from the restroom, I started skipping down the hall at work, whaling my arms up in the air, saying “I have all the energy in the world, I have all the energy in the world,” thank goodness no one saw me, they probably would have thought “she has truly lost her mind!” Hey, I’m an only child, so I still know how to entertain myself. (lol)
 
Anyway, as I was repeating my affirmation, I was believing it to be true. I was speaking energy into my existence to get me through the rest of the day. Between repeating my affirmations and taking a walk to jilt my energy level up, I received more energy than I had before my little skip escapade. It’s all a mind process. Whether you deem it to be true or not, it’s all on you.
 
I know you are probably saying “that doesn’t work” or you think it’s foolish. I can tell you I thought it was a bunch of crap years ago before I started getting into developing my inner peace. Saying affirmations has helped me grow in so many areas in my life and it can do the same for you if you make the decision to create positivity in your life.
 
If you are reluctant to try out affirmations, you are missing out on ways to create peace and happiness in your life.
 
Let’s say you try writing some things you want to manifest in your life or something you want to release from your life. I would love for you to share some of them with me. Repeat them daily and watch your life change. It’s not something that will happen overnight. It requires effort and consistency. Once it’s incorporated into your everyday life, you will see the benefits of it.

Your outlook on life will change. You will become more optimistic about the things you encounter. People will see that you generate positive energy and will come to see you in a different light than ever before. And, what’s more important is that YOU will see a change in yourself and will come to love this new person, all because you decided to incorporate affirmations into your everyday life.
 
So, what are you waiting for? You have to plant the seed and water it before it can start to grow. Start your affirmations today!
 
Let’s do an affirmation challenge:

Say three affirmations for three months and come back to me and post your results.

Let’s chat:
 
Do you believe in affirmations?
 
What are some of your affirmations?
 
Do you believe what you put out into the universe will create new beginnings?

Thanks for reading…
Leave a comment and share your thoughts!
Don’t forget to enter your email over there on the right and subscribe by email!
Until next time,
Spread your wings and fly…

Be Encouraged,
Daria

Comments