What I'm Crushing On! Avon's Must-Have

Avon, Avon Representative, Fashion, Life Style, Trendiness, Jacket

Fashion looks better when you feel good on the inside! ~ Anonymous


What I'm Crushing On

Let's Talk Fashion...Avon's Must-Have

This is an Avon piece that I just added to my fashion wardrobe collection. It’s an Avon Signature Collection Quilted Field Coat. And, it is absolutely gorgeous!


Avon, Avon Represenative, Fashion, Life Style, Trendiness, Jacket


I layered it with a cream shirt, brown leggings and brown ankle boots. I added a cream colored ruffled scarf for trendiness.


Avon, Avon Representative, Fashion, Life Style, Trendiness, Jacket


Simply gorgeous!

Everyone loved it.

I received many compliments. I had one lady say, “that’s Avon? I didn’t know Avon sold clothes. I said “yes, they do and it sounds like you haven’t looked at an Avon book in years, so here’s a book!” It definitely takes your confident level to the next level!


Avon, Avon Representative, Fashion, Life Style, Trendiness, Jacket

I’m telling you, it’s a must have for everyone’s wardrobe collection…

It’s a year round jacket, perfect for any occasion. Dress it up with heels or boats or dress it down with flats. Either way it is a show stopper!

The Olive color with the plum colored lining is easy to pair with leggings and/or jeans. You can even add a scarf to make it more stylish! It’s a trendy piece to have in your closet. You cannot go wrong with this jacket.


Avon, Avon Representative, Fashion, Life Style, Trendiness, Jacket


It zips up and has an adjustable draw string for added comfort. You can tie it or wear it opened. Either way you are sure to stop traffic and receive compliments. It’s a show stopping piece of garment.

Avon, Avon Representative, Fashion, Life Style, Trendiness, Jacket


Here are some specs on it:

Polyester/nylon; cotton lining. Machine wash and dry. Imported.

Here’s a suggestion for a better fit:

Order a size up for a roomy fit.

Center back length: 28 1/2 (on medium).

The sizes and item number are as stated:

S (6-8) 365-000
M (10-12) 365-015
L (14-16) 365-020
XL (18) 365-053
$34.99


Avon, Avon Representative, Fashion, Life Style, Trendiness, Jacket


Center back length: 30” (on 1x)

1x (18w-20w) 365-106
2x (22w-24w) 365-561
3x (26w-28w) 365-072
$39.99

Add this fashionable piece to your collection by logging on to my website HERE, create an account and simply type in the item number of your choice in the search box and add it to your cart, choose direct delivery, pay and have it shipped directly to your home. It's that simple!

If you have any questions, leave a comment in my Avon message box and I will contact you to answer in questions that you may have!

Anyone that makes a purchase, will receive an Avon Sample Box from me!

Make sure you browse my entire e-store! I don't want you to miss out on other fashionable must-haves!

Happy SHOPPING!


Don't forget to "Walk Confidently In Your Style!" "Own IT!"



Comments