Avon's Flattering Ponte Sheath Dress

Avon, Fashion, Fashion Apparel, Fashion Blogger, Spring, Summer, Women's Dress Attire, Sheath Dress,

Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak. ~ Rachel Zoe


Guess what? Have you heard about Avon’s newest fashion piece? I’m in love with the Flattering Ponte’ Sheath Dress. Flattering is an understatement. The dress is cute, comfortable and most importantly….affordable. The stretch fabric allows you a comfortable fit for an all-day wearing.

The femininity of this piece is just exceptional. Draped to perfection this dress can be used for any occasion. Whether it’s for work, a cocktail gathering, or a casual event, this dress is the perfect choice.

Avon, Fashion, Fashion Apparel, Fashion Blogger, Spring, Summer, Women's Dress Attire, Sheath Dress,

I am happy that I’ve added this wonderful addition to my wardrobe.

Avon, Fashion, Fashion Apparel, Fashion Blogger, Spring, Summer, Women's Dress Attire, Sheath Dress,

I love pieces that can be transition from day to evening as well as seasonable. This dress fits into every category for a year round look.

One thing that caught my eye is how this dress accentuates your body and forms to fit every curve. Such a sexy piece that catches the eye of everyone you come in contact with. The hourglass look of this dress once it drapes over your body makes it a perfect piece to your wardrobe. It is an all-around flirty dress. Everything that I look for when I’m shopping for dresses.

Avon, Fashion, Fashion Apparel, Fashion Blogger, Spring, Summer, Women's Dress Attire, Sheath Dress,

Working in an office environment, your wardrobe can become boring. So, I look for trendy professional pieces where I can be stylish but still polished and put together. Well needless to say this piece met and exceeded my expectation. I received many compliments and of course I shared that I was an Avon representative and it was one of their pieces. (Shameless plug)

It was the perfect opportunity for me to brag about Avon’s fashion products and how and where they could go to order their own.

To make that final statement I took a bold step and paired it with a black heel with silver studs. When I tell you the confidence I gained as I strutted down the hall at work, on my lunch break or wherever I went, was one to be remembered. That is the effect Avon fashion attire does for me. Werk it….And, honey that’s what I did!

Avon, Fashion, Fashion Apparel, Fashion Blogger, Spring, Summer, Women's Dress Attire, Sheath Dress,



Let’s look at the specifics.

Rayon/nylon/spandex. Machine wash and line dry. Imported.

Center back length: 37 on medium.

The sizes and item number are as stated:

S (6-8) 547-957
M (10-12) 547-923
L (14-16) 547-938
XL (18) 547-942
$29.99

Add this Flattering Ponte Sheath Dress to your collection by logging on to my website HERE, create an account and simply type in the item number of your choice in the search box and add it to your cart, choose direct delivery, pay and have it shipped directly to your home. It's that simple!

Avon, Fashion, Fashion Apparel, Fashion Blogger, Spring, Summer, Women's Dress Attire, Sheath Dress,


If you have any questions, leave a comment in my Avon message box and I will contact you to answer in questions that you may have!

Anyone that makes a purchase, will receive an Avon Sample Box from me!

Make sure you browse my entire e-store! I don't want you to miss out on other fashionable must-haves!

Happy  SHOPPING!


Comments