Avon's Fun and Flirty Megan Tunic

Avon, Avon Representative, Confidence, Self-Confidence, Fashion Apparel, Avon Fashion

People will stare. Make it worth their while. ~ Harry Winston

It amazes me how fast we transition from one season’s wardrobe to the next. With a blink of an eye winter is almost gone and spring will be approaching. And, of course with that always comes a new line of clothing.

To keep up with this spring’s trendiness, New Avon has launched a clothing line that will be sure to catch everyone that has a keen eye for fashion.


Their new collection called the “modern southern bell” is combined with vibrant hues. I love that the line is a mixture of bold colors that are catching to the eye. From lily coats, dresses, tees, pants, jewelry, ruffled shirts, cardigans, shoes, tunics, purses, and scarfs no matter where you decide to spend your spring, New Avon has you covered from head to toe.

This collection is nothing short of pure elegance.


Avon, Avon Representative, Confidence, Self-Confidence, Fashion Apparel, Avon Fashion


Today, I’m modeling this smokin’ hot sexy opened armed Megan Tunic. With ¾ length bell sleeves and self-tie at the elbow this draping top is comfortable and stylish. When I first laid eyes on it, I knew I had to have it. It is sexy, flirty, and fun. Everything me!  

You can pair it with almost anything and it’s perfect to be dressed up or down. Today, I paired it with a navy ankle pant and a neutral heel. I can easily see it paired with a white or khaki pant and/or jeans. For the summer I can see me rocking it with a skirt and/or shorts with a pair of stylish colored sandals. It’s the perfect top to add to your closet for a variety of style choices. This tunic makes looking chic a breeze.

I call it my fun bell-sleeve, fun shirt.


Avon, Avon Representative, Confidence, Self-Confidence, Fashion Apparel, Avon Fashion


Of course, I wore this tunic to work and received many compliments. It was a perfect way to remind people that I was an Avon representative and it gave me a chance to share with everyone that it was one of Avon’s newest spring collection pieces. I also shared with them how and where they could go to order it their own.

Honey, I werked, yasssss “werked” this top all day long. I’m a big fan of confidence and Avon’s new spring collection continues to give me what I believe in. I strutted down the hall, on my lunch break and everywhere I went the day I wore it. Let me tell, you by the time I walked in my door at home, I was exhausted! Lol…  

Let’s look at the specifics.

Polyester/cotton. Machine wash and line dry. Imported.

Center back length: 27 on medium; 27 ½ on 1x

The sizes and item number are as stated:

S (4-6) 766-731
M (8-10) 766-746
L (12-14) 766-750
XL (16) 766-765
1x (18w-20w) 766-770
2x (22w-24w) 766-784
3x (26w-28w) 766-799
$29.99

You can add this sexy, flirty and fun, Megan Tunic to your collection by logging on to my website HERE, create an account and simply type in the item number of your choice in the search box and add it to your cart, choose direct delivery, pay and have it shipped directly to your home. It's that simple!

Make sure you check back often, as I will be modeling and posting more pieces of this collection.

If you have any questions, leave a comment in my Avon message box and I will contact you to answer in questions that you may have!

Anyone that makes a purchase, will receive an Avon Sample Box from me!

Make sure you browse my entire e-store! I don't want you to miss out on other fashionable must-haves!

Happy  SHOPPING!


Comments