My Love for Avon's at 1st Lash Mascara

Mascara, MakeUp, Cosmetics, Eye Lashes, Avon

My Love for Amazing Lashes


While everyone is into lash extensions I opted to find a mascara that would add volume and length to my natural eye lashes. One that would not weigh my lashes down but would make my eyes pop. Growing up I have always had long lashes to the point of when I would put on my glasses my lashes would touch the lenses. Can I say annoying? Back then, yes! But who would have thought long lashes we would be a trend in the world today? Surely, not me and I don’t think anyone else in the past that was complaining about their long lashes.

Fast forward to today, lash extensions are one of the hottest products on the market. And, although this is true, I would rather my own authentic eye lashes with the right mascara.

Being an Avon representative for over a total of eighteen years, I have tried many of their mascaras. I use to go for any of their waterproof versions because it was less messy for me. You know those unexpected emotional moments one may have and when you look you have mascara running all down your face, yeah, one of those moments. However, today, I look for a mascara that will enhance my lashes while giving them added volume and length. Maybe with a little look of people thinking I may have lash extensions on. I have had that happen to me before when extensions were not even popular. So, I know I did not need much, just the right mascara product to give me that look.

When Avon came out with their latest Avon True color Love at 1st Lash Mascara, I fell in love with it on my 1st try! I was a little disappointed because it did not come in waterproof however that quickly disappeared when it gave me that bold volume and length look I was searching for. I was sold on my appearance the mascara gave me. You know that saying, “with the right mascara and lipstick,” a woman can take on the world. Well, that was and is me. I never leave home without my two favorite Avon products, Avon True color Love at 1st Lash Mascara and a bold and daring lippie. I cannot name just one, because I have many favorite bold lippies. Just know when I step out on the scene, I am a force to be reckoning with while sporting all of my Avon make-up must haves.

Here are a couple of looks of me wearing our mascara:
Mascara, Eye Lashes, Makeup, Avon, Cosmetics

Mascara, Makeup, Eye Lashes, Cosmetics, Avon


If you are in search for a mascara that will not weigh your lashes down, while giving you added volume and length then Avon True color Love at 1st Lash Mascara is for you. Priced on sale for $8.99, I suggest you click on the link and snatch this mascara up at this affordable price. If I'm not mistaken we all look for a product that lives up to a consumers expectations and one that is affordable.

Let's Chat:

What do you look for when you are searching for a mascara?

Ya Girl, Dee

Comments