When this Journey Called Life Throws YOU a Curve Ball

Life, Journey, Pain, Strength, Inspiration, Motivation, New Years

We are all healing nomads on a cosmic journey together. Anonymous

Coming into the New Year I was hit with some unpleasant news.

YES, Boo, the New Year!

I know, like WOW, really?

To say that the wind was knocked out of me is an understatement. I will not go into all of the privy details but I will say that it was an eye-opener. You never know how things will transpire through the course of your lifetime.

To help me cope with this news I relied on the relationship I have with God. We must always remember he’s our strength through our time of need.

“God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.” Psalm 46:1

When we go through trials and tribulations in life, remember it is just a test of our faith. Always look to God to give you strength for your mind, body, and soul.  Sometimes it is your mind that beat you up the most. Remember, the devil tries to hold us captive by any means necessary, therefore he will try to use any tactic to hinder you. Regardless, of what you have been through or going through know that God will never leave nor forsake you. This I know for sure.

“So be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid and do not panic before them. For the LORD your God will personally go ahead of you. He will neither fail you nor abandon you.” Deuteronomy 31:6

Never feel you are alone in your time of need. Know that God is always there waiting for you to reach out to him to help you deal with the troubles of your heart. As I type this, know that I’m speaking to myself as well as to you. As I stated in my previous post, when I am helping you, I am helping myself too.

Today, be reminded that while the pain may seem unbearable, troubles do not last always. There is and always will be a light at the end of the tunnel.

“For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may stay for the night but rejoicing comes in the morning.” Psalm 30:5

Always remember to cast your burdens upon the Lord, for he will give you rest. Know that time heals all wounds, so be patient with yourself. It is so rewarding to know that we can experience joy, peace, and love even through the midst of our trials. God is and will always be by your side.

"Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken." Psalm 55:22

Don’t let what you are going through keep you down long. Do what you need to do to process your pain and then get back up, hold your head up high and continue on with your life. Remember, we are all facing a battle, it is not about what is or has happened to you but about how you respond to it that matters.

Lastly, we are all walking this journey called life, so why don’t we walk it together and help each other along the way.

I hope these verses helped you, as much as they have helped me!

Be patient. Trust God. Be Blessed.

Let’s Chat:

Are you holding on to present or past hurt?

What are you doing to help you cope and get past this stage in your life?



 

Comments