3-2-1 Action; You Must Have a Plan for Success



Tuesday's Talk With D


Action is the foundational key to all success. Pablo Picasso

Here we are in our 2nd to last week of our December’s Life Purpose month.

Finding our life purpose in life is essential to leading a fulfilling life. I hope leading into our 4th week of preparation of questions for the upcoming year has been beneficial for you. As we reflect on last week’s questions, we determined our goals, wrote them down and made sure they were precise and clear. We also want to make sure our plans are realistic for us to achieve. With this process we are more likely to achieve our goals. We are building a foundation for success. “Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is such to be failure.” - Confucius


Having a plan in life does not always determine if we will succeed or not. However, it does give us a road map to have a chance at being successful in our plan to succeed. As we enter, into our 4th and last week of questions, our focus for this week’s Tuesday’s Talk with D is having an action plan to fulfill our Life’s Purpose. Let’s focus on our last week of questions for your action plan.

What is the difference of where you are now and where you want to be?

What skills do you need that you don’t have right now that will help you with your Life Purpose?

What training and experience do you need to make you more competent and effective?

Are you willing to find a mentor that can help you grow to the next level?

Are you dedicated, determined and disciplined to fulfill your destiny?

Developing an action plan is essential in order to see your goals blossom into fruition. When we have a plan in place we clearly see our objective in a better light. In our efforts to develop a plan we are more likely to stay on track. Developing a plan for initiating and continued change is much easier to move forward when there is a plan in place. “The plans of the diligent lead surely to abundance, but everyone who is hasty comes only to poverty.” Proverbs 21:5

Last week when I discussed my goal of taking my blogging efforts to the next level, I had to sit down and write out an action plan. My action plan consisted of asking myself where I wanted my blog to go. My vision for my blog is enormous. In order for me to achieve my goals of making my blog popular, I will have to make sacrifices in my life. That sacrifice starts with my timing and weaning out any distractions that doesn’t involve blogging outside of my daily responsibilities. My motto is work harder; play harder later in life. I decided early on that I was going to be dedicated, determined and disciplined to fulfill my destiny. In fulfilling my destiny I will have to consistently strive to find time to dedicate to writing and posting valuable content for my audience. In my quest for success and to build a strong foundation for my blog “From a Caterpillar to a Blossoming Butterfly,” I have to make sure I’m consistent in posting quality content.

Now that you have the tools, what is your call of action for your life?


Get out of your own way. You have something to do! Embrace discipline and self-control as a bridge to your new future-Les Brown



Thanks for reading…

Leave a comment and share your thoughts!

Until next time,

Spread your wings and fly…

Be Encouraged,


Daria

Comments