Adios 2014; "It's Been Real!"


Tuesday's Talk With D



"Year's end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us."
~Hal Borland~


As we close out this year, I would like to take this time to say thank you for being on this journey with me. Since returning from the Blogging Conference, I’ve been very dedicated to blogging more frequently. It truly amazes me that when you commit yourself to helping others how everything falls into place.

When I decided to take the month of December and do a series about finding your life purpose, I wondered how everything would work out. I must say everyone welcomed what I had to say and looked forward to my next posting. That’s truly an honor.  In talking to friends, I’ve found that as we become older we question are we truly living our life purpose or question what is our life purpose. I decided to discuss this topic because I know as a young adult, (clears throat) that’s been a very long time ago; they are unaware of their life purpose as well.


Growing up I didn’t have anyone asking me what is your life purpose or do you even know what your purpose in life is. I was taught to get a job and focus on stability, which is definitely a necessary life skill, but not necessarily what you were put on this Earth to do. You know your passion, what God created you to do. In the beginning, I was sort of bitter, because I felt that if I had someone to ask me these questions growing up I could be living my life purpose, which is to help others find their purpose in life. I believed I would be further along in life, somewhat established in a career of helping others. As I prayed about where I am in life today, I now know that everything happens for a reason and I’m exactly where I am meant to me. I’m much wiser and equipped to help others in finding or figuring out their purpose in life.

As we enter into a new year, I hope my December questions were beneficial to you in helping you figure out your purpose in life or at least to get you thinking about your life. These questions are only the beginning of what I will discuss in 2015. It’s always good to do a refresher and look back to see if we are living our purpose. In my opinion, when we are living in our purpose we are much happier. We look forward to waking up and hitting the pavement. Feel free to check back to those posts and if it continuously takes you asking yourself the questions presented in the various post then do so. You at least owe it to yourself to live your purpose in life.

I look forward to you continuing this journey with me as I touch on my life and other topics that will cause you to look at your life to see what changes you may want to incorporate in 2015. We will laugh, we may cry, we will reflect, let’s just say we will explore many things that may help one figure out their life’s expectations. One thing, I do want to say and that is I will put my best effort towards delivering quality and beneficial content. Content that will make you reflect on who you are and what you were put on this earth to do.

I am so giddy about 2015, I can hardly contain myself. I have so much to discuss in 2015 about life and about our self-worth and how we see ourselves. Just sit back, crab a cup of tea and get ready to enjoy our topics that will be discussed in 2015. 

Remember, you are meant for greatness and there is no reason you should settle for anything less than living an exceptional life filled with love, joy, peace and happiness.

I pray that YOU make 2015 your year to live a life that is beyond imaginable. The ball is in your court and you are the only one that can bring your dreams to reality!

Please take a minute and share with me what you believe you were put on this Earth to do.

May you have a safe and prosperous New Year! 


Thanks for reading…

Leave a comment and share your thoughts!

Until next time,

Spread your wings and fly…

Be Encouraged,


Daria
 
 

Comments