The Reinvention of The NEW Me

Change, Reinvent, Reinvention, Life, Comfort Zone, Reevaluate

Every day is a chance to reinvent yourself and become brand new... ~ Anonymous

There are times in life when we need to reevaluate our lives. As the world evolves so do we. Seeing what has worked in the past that is not working today allows us to make necessary changes for future growth. In each area in our lives there is always an opportunity to change up and do things differently and become a better person.

Changing things up from time to time gives us the chance to see what has worked for us and what has not. Change allows us to try new things. When we decide to do something differently we can expect different results. If we continue to do the same old thing and expect a different result we only set ourselves up for disappointment.  

The reason I have decided to reinvent myself is because I am constantly setting new goals for myself. By setting new goals, of course I am expecting high end results. In order to have the results I expect I must reevaluate the things I have been doing. The way I use to do certain things in the past will not help me where I am today in my life. I have to be truly honest with myself to become better and achieve better results. I can’t expect to grow and prosper if I am still doing the same ole’ thing. It will not happen.

One of the things I have found that works for me is reading. I love to read. Therefore, I invest in several magazines such as, Entrepreneur, Essence, More, Black Enterprise, Oprah, and Yoga. I am also always on the internet reading articles from other magazines. Generally, I love to read articles that encourage, inspire, and motivate me to be better. Whether, it is involving my personal or professional relationships I strive each day to be better than the day before.

Some days are better than others. The point I am making is that in order for me to be better than I have been in the past I have to be willing to put in the work. Meaning I have to look at my ways and how I have handled things of the past and figure out how I can handle things differently in the present and for the future. I then must focus on making the necessary changes.

Growth is continual. It is a continuous process that happens each and every day regardless if we like it or not. It could be good or bad. The choice is always ours. It is up to us whether or not we approach each day with an open mind and attitude for positive growth. I sincerely believe in my heart when a person is focus on being better and put in the effort to change it happens.

Reinvention at this point in my life is necessary. There are so many things I want to do and achieve. In order for me to make this happen I had to realize that I have to make the necessary changes in my life. The first step is to step out of my comfort zone. I have the opportunity to spread my wings and learn so much more in life and being complacent will not allow that to happen. Therefore, I must take the step and blossom into the butterfly I was meant to me.

Whether it is working more hours on my personal business, making sure I get the proper rest, receiving more training, or taking a class, I have to take action to make it happen. One thing I know for sure is that I am not oppose to doing what I have to do in order to secure the kind of future I would like to have. If reinventing myself requires more and harder work, I am definitely up for the challenge.

YOU ARE NEVER TOO OLD TO REINVENT YOURSELF… 
STEVE HARVEY

Everyday people are reinventing themselves. Never be ashamed of starting over or switching up and doing something different. People start over every day in life at all ages. Whether or not your next move is intentional or by force, take on the attitude that you will be the best at whatever you are going to do.

Let’s Chat:

Are you up for the challenge of reinventing yourself?

 
Are you willing to step out of your comfort zone to try something new? 


Comments