Tuesday's Talk With D ~ Motivational Talk

Tuesday's Talk With D, Motivation, Inspiration, Encouragement, Life

Stop waiting and make the most of the moment you’re in. ~ Anonymous


Hi, everyone!

Welcome to Tuesday’s Talk with D:

So, here we are on this last Tuesday of April 2016. We are also in the 1st month soon to be 2nd month of the 2nd quarter.

Doesn’t that sound like time waits for no one?

This year is moving right along whether you are ready or not. YOU have the ability to participate in your life or let it pass you by.

Why not choose to be actively involved in making your dreams come true?

Stop thinking this isn’t the right time or just let me focus on this part of my life and then I’ll focus on this part next. I want you to know “THE TIME IS NOW!” Tomorrow is not guarantee, therefore, give today all you have and then when tomorrow comes repeat the cycle! Let’s go down in history saying “If I leave here today or tomorrow, life does not owe me a thing!”

I challenge you to do whatever it is in your heart and stop waiting until things are in perfect timing with your life. Remember, tomorrow is not guarantee, therefore, never put off until tomorrow what you can do today! 

Peace, Love, & Prosperity


Don’t forget to check out my Instagram for motivational videos.  



Comments