Avon’s Amazing New Hair Wash Collection

Happiness is….. The smell of freshly washed hair! Anonymous

Let me put this out there. MY HAIR FEELS AMAZING!!!

I love hair wash days. For me it’s a time to hydrate my hair, remove all of the oils and gook that I have placed in my hair since the last wash.

Several months ago, Avon launched a new hair wash collection called Elastine Botanicals. There are three hair types that this product caters too.

The collection is infused with revitalizing babassu seed oil, chamomile flower water and lemon chestnut extract, and PH balanced, like healthy hair, it helps bring damaged hair back to life, adding dewy moisture for a smooth, natural-looking sheen.

I can definitely tell you which one is my favorite. I deal with frizz. OMG, you talk about aggravating. So, of course, it was not rocket science that I opt to try the Avocado & Quinoa for frizzy hair.

This product did not disappoint me. From the pictures you can see that I was able to get a good lather in. I worked the shampoo in real good, from top to bottom and kept massaging my scalp to achieve the maximum result of the lather. I really did not have to do a second wash but I did. I like to make sure my hair is thoroughly clean. My scalp felt healthy and opened. Clean. Clean. Clean. Totally amazing. 


Now let’s talk about this conditioner. I noticed the results the minute I put it in my hair. I went through the same process of working it in from top to bottom. My hair tangles quickly and I am tendered headed on top of that. So, I need a product that will go on effortlessly and work immediately. This product did just that. 
I was very impressed. The end result was satisfying.



Whether you want volume, deal with dry hair or have a frizzy hair problem such as I, Avon made sure a solution was made for YOU.

All products have natural plant-derived ingredients infused with Eco Botanic Essence™…for naturally healthy-looking hair.

If you deal with dry hair, pump up the volume with our powerhouse formula of rosemary, which helps promote thicker hair and scalp health. Read more here.

Are you looking for more fullness or volume? Pump up the volume with our powerhouse formula of rosemary, which helps promote thicker hair and scalp health. Read more here.

Or, is frizzy hair your problem? Try our Avocado & Quinoa which is fortified with avocado oil to help infuse hair with nourishing moisture, and quinoa seed extract to enhance manageability, this replenishing formula helps tame frizz for the smoothest, silkiest strands. Read more here.

Some added benefits you will get from using this collection of products of which I can attest to is hydration, silkiness, cleanliness, and volume. I will also add your scalp will feel amazing.

All of these products are made with sea salt to add body which is geared towards taking your hair from flat to full. The products are free from Parabens, Silicon, Mineral Oil, Triclocarban or Triclosan.

In closing, remember Avon has you covered with everyday essentials for at home self-care. We have become your one stop shop for all of your family needs!

Don’t forget to subscribe to get A Blossoming Butterfly directly to your inbox!

Let’s Chat:

What do you look for when you are buying shampoo and conditioner?


Let's have clean hair together,


 Daria




Comments