My Testimony to Live Intentional


When your intentions are clear, so is the way. ~ Alan Cohen


Join me and let's do the DAMN thing!

At the end of last year I made a conscious decision that in 2021, I would live more intentional, be more consistent, and more visible in pursuing my goals and walking in my purpose. In essence, I decided it was time to just do the damn thing.

It’s one thing to think it and another to do it. And, thinking was something I had been doing for quite some time. Not really putting much effort into my businesses. Basically, just sliding by to say I did something.

Can you relate?

Listen... Let me share something with you.  

2021 is here! 

And, I come to slay everything that I have written down for this year! 

I have a made up mind that I will succeed in accomplishing all that I have set my focus towards.

In being more intentional, my plan is to wake up each morning and cross things off of my list.

Whether it consist of attending speaking engagements in person or virtually, handing out Avon books, pursuing new customers, delivering orders, writing a blog post, scheduling out post for the day to be posted on social media, working on my YouTube channel down to taking out my ring light tripod and posing for a photo shoot, I am ready and fired up. And, it feels good to be on fire for my businesses.

I know at any given time a challenge can arise and I am prepared for that as well, by making a conscious decision not to become discourage when obstacles occur.

To date, even though we are only twelve days into the year, my conscious decision to live more intentional feels good. Each morning I look forward to getting out of bed then previously because I have a plan for the day’s activity in my businesses.

Although 2020 was my best year yet with my Avon earnings, I feel that I have gotten more accomplished these twelve days into the year versus the entire previous year. I must say mentally, I am in a good place.  

It’s something when you decide to change your mindset, how things have the potential to flow beautifully.

Having the ability to set your intentions on more than what you can see on the surface can be a life altering experience.

We may not be able to control what happens to us, but one thing I have learned and come to know is we can surely control how we act and respond in life.

As each day passes, I will continue to consciously set my intentions to show up, be visible, be consistent and push myself to just do it regardless of what happens or how I feel.   

I decree and declare, 2021 will be the best year of my life mentally, physically, spiritually, and financially.  

Remember, it all starts with a decision.

Let's Chat:

Will you make a decision and join me on living intentionally?

Let's live life intentional and do the damn thing together,

Daria

Comments