Tuesday's Tea With D ~ The 3 F's

 


Today on Tuesday’s Tea with D, we spoke about the 3 F’s for 2021.

What you speak out of your mouth allows you to affirm what you seek, do and have.

Declaring to have and do more requires you to be steadfast in what you have faith in, focus on and fear not. Standing steadfast on God’s promises of ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock and the door will be open, requires you to put your words and action into play.

Let’s look at the 3 F’s more closely:  

·         Faith of a mustard seed will allow you to accomplish your dreams. When you display faith you are believing that what you have sought, prayed and worked for, will come into fruition.

·         Focus will allow you to have a tunnel vision where you will only look forward, you will not look to your right or left and definitely not behind you. You will only look at what lies ahead.

·         Fear is a word that will be taken out of your heart, mind, body and soul. Fear is the culprit behind you not stepping outside of your comfort zone. Fear will no longer be a probably in 2021.

I can attest to fear. It is my belief that I am 20 years late in being where I am suppose to be. Knowing that everything falls on God’s timing, and I am where I suppose to be at this time, I will say, God makes no mistakes. So, whether it is my belief that I am late, it is his promises that I look at.

Fear has stopped many from following their dreams and accomplishing their goals. Fear, has allowed people to stay in bad and unhealthy relationships, be it a romantic one or not. Fear has kept people from leaving jobs that are no longer good for them or one that they have out grown. In addition, fear has stopped people from going back to school, starting a business among other things.

Just from this short list, you get the picture of how fear has or will paralyze someone from moving forward in their lives.  I am here to say that in 2021, I will stand in agreement and declare with everyone that we will not allow FEAR to be the culprit in our lives any longer.  

We are taking our lives back and doing what we know we were put on this earth to do! We are going to stand on God’s promises that he will never leave us nor forsake us. We understand, when we do our part, God will do his part!

Say it with me:

I am erasing FEAR from my vocabulary and mind! I am fearless!

I have FAITH of a mustard seed!

I have a tunnel vision and I am FOCUSED!

2021 is MY year and the best is yet to come!

Let's Chat:

Are you with me?

 

 Daria



Comments