Avon’s Haiku Votive Candle


Style Your Home with Fragrance ~ Anonymous

I was so excited to see that Avon came out with one of Avon’s classic scent in a candle.

Using this candle in my home has allowed me to fill the air with one of my most loved fragrances. The fresh scent is captivating and allows me to create an intimate and warm vibe in my home.

When I look for a candle I want one that provides the right ambiance. One that will fill the air with smells that are invigorating. When I lit this candle, it did not disappointment me. It has provided the right finishing touches in my home. Sometimes, you need just the right candle to switch up your décor and Avon’s Haiku Votive Candle is it!

Check out the deets below:  

DESCRIPTION

A fresh and clean blend of Japanese yuzu, delicate muguet and blonde woods. 2.25 oz.

BENEFITS

• Soy-blend wax

• Glass jar

• 3 hours of burn time

In closing, if you are looking for a new scented candle, one that will create an intimate and warm feeling, I highly recommend Avon’s Haiku Votive Candle. It turns your house into a home.

Priced at $12.99 it is very affordable for everyone.

To orders yours, click here.

Let's Chat:

What do you normally look for when you buy candles? What scents do you like?



Comments