Tuesday's Tea With D ~ KEEP PUSHING

The moment you want to quit is the moment you need to keep pushing! ~ Anonymous


Today on Tuesday’s Talk with D we are discussing the ability to “Keep Pushing” regardless of what obstacles we have coming our way.

We all know life happens. And, with that, sometimes we think about giving up when the burdens become too unbearable. Our minds are telling us to stop pushing. I know this because I have been there. However, today, I am proud to say this is a hurdle that I have conquered! YASSSSSSS

I can now serve as a reminder to and for you that we must not give up and to "keep pushing!"


We must KEEP PUSHING towards starting that business. Buying that house. Going to school. Starting a new career. Whatever is in your heart to do keep pushing through.

Pray through it!

I know two things for sure and that is “trouble does not last always” and “this too shall pass!”

I am a living testimony for these two things! YASSSSSSS

Do not let life’s obstacles stop YOU!

YOU CAN and YOU WILL survive anything and everything as long as you KEEP PUSHING forward!

I am rooting for you!

It all starts and stops with YOU!

You can and you will KEEP PUSHING!!!

I AM ROOTING FOR YOU!!!





 

Comments