Tuesday's Tea with D ~ Your Driving Force


There is a powerful driving force inside every human that once unleashed can make any vision, dream, or desire a reality. ~ Tony Robbins.

The will or having the will to succeed is not always our motivation to actually succeeding. Sometimes, the need has to be much more than having a will. For example, I have to do this for my decease grandmother. I promised her that I would succeed in my business or I would finish school. You can insert yours here so that it can be more of your reality.

On Tuesdays Tea with D, we will be discussing having a driving force when your personal will is not strong enough to push you to succeeding in life.

I like to call it “The Driving Force” behind what you are doing, however some people like to say “what is your why?”

A person’s success depends on their output. When a person’s output is not up to par, it is because there is something missing. Meaning, their driving force has not been established or it is not strong enough to push a person towards success.

It is important to remember the reason why you do what you do. Whether you are trying to build a business, go back to school, buy a home, or something else, your driving force has to be strong enough to make you jump up, be excited and do what you set out to accomplish when the will is not there.

I have come to realize that sometimes when we seek to do something for ourselves we might not always put our all into it or be consistent. However, if we are doing it for someone else, be it our children, parents, grandparents, and/or grandchildren we are more than likely to be determine to push through regardless of the obstacles that come our way.

A great way for you to look at it is, the picture has to be larger than you as an individual. Life is not about you but about what you can do for others, give back to others or if it will make that special someone proud.

Having a sense of accomplishment for the most part is something everyone seeks to do and have. The challenge comes from not always wanting to put your all into it every single day. That is when you have to have the mentality of, it is not about me and activate your “driving force” mind frame. For example, I have to do this because, my daughter or son is counting on me. I cannot and will not let them down.

I am sure at this point you have a lot of things swirling around in your mind.

Has this hit home for you?

Upon reading this, is there something you have been slacking on? Studying for a test for a certification or going back to school to finish that degree. I am sure by now, you have thought about that one thing you have slacked on and have yet to do or finish. If I am correct, now you have to find that “driving force” that will push you to finish that thing or those things. One that will get you through challenging times and make you persevere through those times.

We all know when you are on the path to achieving success, life hits you the hardest. It is that time having a strong driving force in place will give you the momentum needed to push through.

Changing your thought process does not happen overnight, but I believe if you have a driving force that is strong, it will make you redirect your mind and you would be more opt to succeed than not to succeed.



As always, I AM ROOTING FOR YOU!

Let’s Chat:

Do you agree with this post?

What is your driving force behind you seeking success?

                                            



Comments