Tuesday's Tea with D ~ Final Steps to Manifesting Your Dream: Part 3

You cannot always control what goes on outside, but you can always control what goes inside. ~ Wayne Dyer

Today on Tuesday’s Tea with D, we will be spilling the tea on the last parts of manifesting the desires of your hearts.

To recap on what I have discussed in my previous post of part 1 and part 2, I touched on:

1.       Define what it is you desire.

2.      Believe it will happen.

3.      Surround yourself with positive people and things.

4.      Actions steps

5.      Expressing gratitude.

6.      Be conscious of energy.

7.       Release past events.

8.      Be open.

Mastering the mindset of attracting what your heart’s desire requires you to be open to all aspects of manifesting.

Although manifesting is simple, it does require your efforts to be consistent and intentional.

Here I share with you the last 3 steps of manifesting what it is you desire:


·        Set the tone ~ Tone is to establish the mood of something. When manifesting, it s important in the manner in which you set the tone for your manifestations. For example, before I sit down to write and say the desires of my heart, I light an incense and candles around the room. You want to give off high energy towards the universe. I use my hands to sway the smoke of the incense around the room. I want the energy around me to be captivating and sensual. I sit Indian style and rotate my shoulders and neck to relax so I can be totally engulfed in what I am about to write. My suggestion for you is to find a tone that will allow you to relax and get in the mind frame of relaxation so you can put all your energy into what you are about to manifest. The trick is to train your mind to be with you spiritual as you release your manifestations out into the universe.

·         Attract it ~ Positive words certainly have their place in manifestation. By using positive words throughout your manifestations, you attract endless abundance. Using your energy to speak to the universe through positive words gives off a probability to you living out your desires. Words such as, I manifest and I attract allows you to welcome what you want into your life. It is important to remember, it is all about the words that you allow to flow from your mouth.

·         Claim it ~ Just like “attract it” plays an important role in manifesting “claim it” has its positive effects as well. By claiming it, you are taking the chance to change your life. In focusing on the belief of it has already happen, you are sending energy out to the universe that it has already been achieved. In focusing on the belief that it is already done you are allowing your mind to believe you are already living out the desires of your heart. In using words such as thank you for whatever you have written, or words such as I am throwing a party tonight in my new home, you are believing it is done. In essence you are telling yourself, not only it is possible but with time, consistency, and being intentional, the desires of your heart easily comes to you.

The thoughts of having your heart’s desire are literally in your back pocket. All you need are your efforts of being intentional and your positive thoughts of thinking how great it would be when it all comes true. To reiterate what I have said previously, you are the author of your life. It is all about how you write your story and the actions you take to make them a reality.


Let’s Chat:

Based on the three parts I’ve shared on manifesting the desires of your heart, are you open to the idea of manifesting?

 


Comments