Avon's Veilment CBD Cooling Body Roll-On Gel

Aromatherapy captures nature’s goodness and healing powers in bottles. ~ Anonymous

My experience with Avon’s Veilment CBD Cooling Body Roll-OnGel was phenomenal.

I have been having this roll-on cooling gel sitting on my night stand for several weeks. I am guessing I was waiting for the right time to use it.

After a long week of taking my grand girls back and forth to school, their homework, house work, cooking, five days of working out, bagging Avon orders and making deliveries, I decided it was time to give it a try.

To close out my week, last night I wind down by using our CBD roll-on gel. I could not even wait until I took my bath. That was just how bad I needed to wind down and relax. I sat on my bed and unscrewed the top, I went to work on my shoulders and upper back. Every part that I could reach.

Immediately upon me smelling the aroma of the peppermint scent, by body started to relax. After I sat there for a moment enjoying the peaceful state I was entering I was able to get up and walk to draw me a bath of water.

When I started moving around I could feel the cooling sensation of the gel on my back and shoulders. The soothing effect I was feeling was so rewarding after a long week. It felt as if my back was open. The cooling sensation, along with the aroma of peppermint was really comforting. To be honest with you, I was impressed with this product. I started feeling some type of way that I waited as long as I did to try it. I had deprived by body from a soothing effect it so desperately needed.

I thought to myself, girl you have it the jackpot.

This is a product that I will be using going forward as part of my self-care routine. To be quite honest, this probably will be a self-care product for everyday use, now knowing how it relaxed me.

I had to laugh at myself when I had thoughts of making it a travel partner, whereas whenever I am feeling uptight, I can whip this product out, get a few roll-ons on, inhale and breathe and be good to go again.

I am at a time in my life where I try to get as much tranquility as I can. This product has done just that. It has exceeded my expectations.

Look at the details and the benefits below:

Soothe skin instantly with this CBD cooling gel, featuring 100mg of CBD, cooling menthol and nourishing essentials for soothing relief. The easy roll-on design targets any area of dry-skin discomfort, so skin feels calm, cool and collected. Delicately scented with peppermint for an uplifting experience. Contains no THC. 2.5 oz.

BENEFITS

• Helps reduce skin discomfort so skin feels calm, cool and collected

• Cooling sensation for soothing relief

• Delicately scented with peppermint for an enhanced experience

If you have been looking for a product such as this, I would highly recommend Avon’s Veilment CBD Cooling Body Roll-On Gel. I can ensure you, you will not be disappointment.  

If you would like to know more about its soothing effect, leave a message in the comment section and I would be happy to answer any questions you may have. Otherwise, you can click here to place your order.

Don't forget to subscribe to A Blossoming Butterfly and have it sent directly to your inbox.

Let’s Chat:

What other type of CBD products have you used?




Comments