Review: Edge Naturale Hair Vitamins


Invest In Your Hair, It Is The Crown You Never Take Off! ~ Anonymous

It is no secret women result to various methods when seeking to enhance the process of their hair growth journey. While ensuring that a healthy diet is being eaten there are still other elements that our bodies need to effectively see results. These elements play an important factor to promote hair growth.

Last year, I decided to let my hair grow after having a really cute short sassy cut. However, after a while, although convenient and swearing I would NEVER grow my hair again, I started missing my long hair. Cutting my hair and letting it grow was something I did often throughout my adulthood. It was not anything for me to cut my hair and then let it grow back. The only thing I did not like about the process was the in between stages. Those times were very frustrating. Many times, I thought about changing my mind. It was those times that I started looking into taking vitamins to grow my hair.

The salon that I entrust my hair to sold hair vitamins. While in the salon I would casually look at them and ask questions. Such as, do hair vitamins really work? What is the timeline before you see results? There were people in the salon who swore taking hair vitamins were effective. Although I received great feedback, I was still apprehensive. Plus, at that time, I was not really sure if I in fact wanted to go on a hair growth journey. Of course, when I did decide to start the process of growing my hair out, the salon was sold out of the vitamins.

Fast forward to several months ago in the mist of my full fledge hair growth journey, I was approach by Edge Naturale by email, to try out their Hair Vitamins. After researching the company, and reading reviews on their website, I agreed.

I started taking the vitamins on March 6, 2021. The size of the vitamins were of a normal size, much like any other name brand companies. I cringed at how the taste would be but to my surprise it was not bad. There were no after taste effects as well. 

The vitamins purpose was to help your hair grow fuller and thicker. Although I had never had problems with having fuller and thicker hair in the past, I noticed as I was becoming older and having Lupus the process had become a slower one.

I must say after two months of consistency in taking these hair vitamins I am not disappointed in the results.  I started seeing results after about two weeks. My hair started feeling nourished and it was looking much healthier. The quality of my hair strands were becoming impressive. It was becoming fuller and thicker as the days went by. I was excited about how the results were unfolding and could not wait until the end to see the full results. I am happy to announce that within these two months of taking Edge Natural hair vitamins, my hair is receiving everything that is needed to help me along my hair growth journey and to help the quality of my hair strands to look their best.

So, in closing I would definitely recommend Edge Naturale Hair Vitamins to anyone seeking to grow full, thick and healthy hair.

Click here to start your hair growth journey to fuller and thicker hair!

Let’s Chat:

Have you ever taken hair vitamins?

What were your results? 


Daria

Comments