Avon’s Eye-Catching Marigold Side-Tie Tee

Elegance is the only beauty that never fades ~ Audrey Hepburn

Where style meets elegance!

As I was preparing to write my review on this shirt, the word marigold caught my attention so I did some research on it.

While there are various meanings and colors behind the word, my eyes were drawn to the color yellow which represents positive feelings, happiness and joy.

I could not agree more with its meaning in regards to this yellow colored tee. This particular tee was soft yet sensual. Not to bold but daring.  I felt alive when I wore this shirt. There was a spirit of energy and the action of I am ready for the party. Let’s go!

I felt very cute.

It was a no brainer for me to purchase this shirt. The side-tie and the gathering around the waist sold me instantly.


The fabric against my skin was soft and soothing.

When I purchase clothing I look for the possibilities and versatilities of an item.

The colors that can be worn with this tee is limitless.

Keep it simple or bring on the bold and daring accessories.

Either way, you can’t take away from this shirts elegance.

It’s just that darn eye-catching, color and style.   

Let’s look at the details of the shirt:

SUMMER TO THE MAX

Break out the colors and prints. It’s summertime and the fashion is easy.

Turn heads in this marigold cap-sleeve top, complete with a stylish side tie to cinch the waist. Center back length: 25 ½” on medium; 27 ½” on 1X.

FEATURES

• Cap-sleeve pullover top

• Round neckline

• Side-tie detail

MATERIALS

• Cotton/modal/spandex

CARE

Machine wash, dry flat.

Imported

The sizes available are XS-3X

This little cutie will not last long at the price of $24.99, click the link here and place your order!

Let’s Chat:

What stole your heart about this Tee? 


Comments