Let's Talk All Things Avon-It's A Wrap

Avon, Avon Representative, Fashion, Life Style, Trendiness, Wrap Dress,

Fashion Is Art and You Are The Canvas ~ Anonymous

Avon continues to amaze me with their Women’s Fashion Apparel. This week I’m crushing on the Pretty Floral Wrap Dress. I always have trouble finding dresses that, for one I like and secondly, fits me just right. So, when I saw this dress in the book I knew it was a piece I had to add to my collection. 

Image to my surprise when I ordered it and tried it on that the fit was perfect. Lately, I’ve been a dress fanatic. And, Avon is giving me life with all of their new signature pieces.  My mother said to me “you’re going to use all of your profits!” And I said, “Some of their pieces are too irresistible to pass up!”

Avon, Avon Representative, Fashion, Life Style, Trendiness, Wrap Dress


When I wore this dress to work, I received many compliments. Of course, I was quick to inform them that it was one of Avon’s newest signature collection pieces. And, as always I offered them a brochure.

Like many wrap dresses, the idea is to accentuate your curves, well this piece is no different. I love how the dress feels and fits against my body. The curve appeal it gives me is oh so divine.

Avon, Avon Representative, Fashion, Life Style, Trendiness, Wrap Dress

In my opinion this particular piece is flattering and works for all body types. It blends perfectly with ones femininity and sexiness. It’s such an easy piece to put on and take off.


There are various ways you can wear this wrap dress. You can wear it alone, pair it with a short cardigan, and layer it with a top and/or leggings. To make this dress even more appealing, it’s versatile. Wear it to work, on the weekends, dinner dates, during the holidays or for an evening.

Avon, Avon Representative, Fashion, Life Style, Trendiness, Wrap Dress


Let’s not forget to pair it with the right stilettos and you will be the baddest and sexiest woman walking on this earth! (Werk it!)

Avon, Avon Representative, Fashion, Life Style, Trendiness, Wrap Dress

To sum all of this up: I love how this dress enhances my body, while concealing it at the same time. That is the reason why I believe it works for all body types.

Avon, Avon Representative, Fashion, Life Style, Trendiness, Wrap Dress

If you haven’t jump on the bandwagon of wrap dresses, let Avon’s Pretty Floral Wrap Dress be your first. Just wrap yourself in it and feel how it conveys that ray of confidence that we all like to have when we step out into the world.

Here are some specs on it:

Polyester/spandex; Machine wash, dry flat. Imported.

The sizes and item number are as stated:

Center back length: 39 1/2 (on medium)

S (6-8) 123-347                               
M (10-12) 123-385
L (14-16) 124-070
XL (18) 124-085
$24.99

Center back length: 41” (on 1x)

1x (18w-20w) 404-468
2x (22w-24w) 405-521
3x (26w-28w) 405-627
$29.99

Add this sexy piece of garment to your collection by logging on to my website HERE create an account and simply type in the item number of your choice in the search box and add it to your cart, choose direct delivery, pay and have it shipped directly to your home.

If you have any questions leave a comment in my Avon message box and I will be sure to contact you to answer any questions that you may have!

Anyone that makes a purchase, will receive an Avon Sample Box from me!

Make sure to browse my entire e-store for more show stopping apparel and goodies!

Happy SHOPPING!


Don't forget to "Walk Confidently In Your Style!" "Own IT!"


Comments