Perfect for Valentine's Day "Avon's Little Red Dress"

Avon, Avon Representative, Fashion, Life Style, Trendiness, Wrap Dress, Valentine's Day, Little Red Dress

Over the years I have learned that what is IMPORTANT in the dress is the WOMAN who is wearing it!” Yves Saint Laurent

Again, I must say Avon continues to impress me with their Women’s Fashion Apparel. Each piece is unique in it’s own. From casual to dressy you are sure to find something thing that will leave you in awe.

This week, Avon is slaying their “Little Red Dress” just in time for Valentine’s Day.

It’s an eye-catching form fitting piece of garment that accentuates your body. It’s Classy. Elegant. And, it’s a pull on pretty wrap dress with a flattering waist tie.


I’m loving my wrap dresses more and more each day. It’s my favorite dress style because you really can’t go wrong. It’s made for all ages and sizes. And, it flatters every figure type.

So, when I saw this dress I knew it would be perfect for my Valentine Date night outing.

I love how it fit’s my body and gives it that sexy appeal. I can’t wait to style it for Valentine’s Day.


It’s perfect for making a sophisticated bash entrance. And, that is definitely, my goal to do! From cleavage-enhancing crossover to the flattering waist tie on the side, you are sure to find that this piece is one sexy dress that will bring in attention.


Add, your favorite bag and a classic and/or strappy pump and a pop of color on your lips, you will make a style statement that will surely have everyone talking. (My AIM!)

Can I say “Gone with the wind Fabulous!” in my Kenya Moore’s voice?

Yassss, “twirl baby twirl!”




Do you have your “Little Red Dress” for Valentine’s Day?

If not, complete your look with Avon’s “Little Red Dress” for a show-stopping entrance. Remember, the confidence you display when you feel and look your best will always shine through and enhance any outfit you are wearing…

Here are some specs on it:

Polyester/spandex; Machine wash and dry. Imported.

Center back length: 44 (on medium).

The sizes and item number are as stated:

S (6-8) 066-772 
M (10-12) 077-135
L (14-16) 077-140
XL (18) 077-154

$24.99

Center back length:

46” (on 1x)

1x (18w-20w) 081-756
2x (22w-24w) 081-760
3x (26w-28w) 081-775


$29.99


Add this sexy piece of garment to your collection by logging on to my website HERE create an account and simply type in the item number of your choice in the search box and add it to your cart, choose direct delivery, pay and have it shipped directly to your home.

If you have any questions leave a comment in my Avon message box and I will sure to contact you to answer in questions that you may have!

Anyone that makes a purchase, will receive an Avon Sample Box from me!

Make sure to browse my entire e-store for more show stopping apparel and goodies!

Happy SHOPPING!


Don't forget to "Walk Confidently In Your Style!" "Own IT!"


Comments